Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Raw Vegan Day 5

Hello. (^_^)

I am feeling great today, the headaches have stopped and my cravings for chocolate and sweet things have almost disappeared. I'm doing good. I am not missing cooked food so that hasn't been hard for me. I thought that I would miss cheese and pasta and stuff, but I;m not feeling that lost.
I am going back and forth between 100% raw and 90%. Occasionally, I would want to eat a chick patty, but I only ate that one time during these 5 days. I am not as hungry as I use to be on a vegetarian diet, I eat when I want to eat and I let my body decide when I am full or not. When I ate bread and pasta and rice, I would overeat for no reason. Now i would eat about two pieces of fruit and feel fine.

Another thing I noticed is that I am "grazing" more, what I mean is I would go look for something to eat and eat less that a handful. For example I would get raisins and eat like 10-15 raisins and feel satisfied.

I think going raw for these 5 days has allowed me to focus on what my body is telling me. Instead of just shoveling food in my mouth. Some times I would get depressed and think that things aren't going as fast as I would like them too, but then I have to realize that I didn't gain weight in 5 days it took years. And for me to get healthy again it may take a couple of years.

Breakfast
Pear
Banana


Lunch
Kale , Spinach, and carrot salad with a chick patty.


Dinner

Grated Cumcumber ( crushed peppers *hot* lime juice and black peper)with olives. This was sooooooooo good ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment