Monday, December 29, 2008

Raw Vegan Day 2

Dec 27,2008
So Its day 2 and I am fine. I was a little tired today, but maybe I'm not drinking enough water.

Anywho yesterday I cheated..shame on me. I had a piece of chocolate. And today I was craving chocolate like crazy. There was an internal conversation "Its only a little bit of chocolate" . No don't eat it, its not worth it. Ahhh come on whats one piece of chocolate going to do? Just stop ok, you dont want any chocolate, do you know how much sugar is in that. SMH

But I did not eat that piece of chocolate today. SO HAHA I WIN!!!!

I really didnt have the urge to eat today, but I did anyway. I checked my Calorie intake today and it was around 500 but I wasnt hungry and I ate a lot. Yesterday my Calorie intake was 702.
I am not feeling hungry on such a low cal intake but I think i should probably make sure that I get atleast 1000 cals a day.

I think Tomorrow I'll do a one day water fast. I'm just not feeling to eat.

Breakfast
Green Smoothie

Snack
Pistachios and rasins

Lunch
Homemade Hummus
Salad

Dinner
Hummus & Salad


peace

No comments:

Post a Comment