Thursday, August 4, 2011

Juice to reboot Day 4

Good morning, its day 4 and I'm still here.

Ohh how I can't wait for Friday 630pm!! I want my weekend to go slow though, these past weekends have been zooming by.

Was I tempted yestersday? Yes, heck yes. Someone bought a cheeseburger and fries, and the aroma filled the car. I was like -____-. I stayed committed to the fast though, and everytime I feel like I want to have an unhealthy food I talk myself out of it. I ask myself "why are u doing this?" That usually stops me. I also get excited about my bday and how great I will look when I release some weight, and how great ill feel. That keeps me going as well.

I don't feel like juicing, I didn't make juice yesterday and this morning I didn't feel like either. Idk y.

Welp time to get ready for work. 630pm come quicklyyyyyy pLease!!

1 comment:

  1. Just happen to find your blog? Did you finish your juicing? I am on day 13 of my 100 day juice feast. If you are still out there, don't give up!

    ReplyDelete