Monday, August 1, 2011

Juice to Reboot Day 1

Its day one of the fast and I'm up making my juice and getting ready to go to work. The only thing I'm worried about is bowel movements during the day and probably the first 3 days of juicing. Hopefully its not too bad and doesn't catch me at awkward times, ie on the train with no way to get to a bathroom.
-___-

Anywho I'm juicing Kale, carrots and apples for today.
Ill write about my day when I get off from work, till then stay green! :)

Well I'm back from work, and today went pretty well. I had urges to eat however,my job doesn't allow me the time to just go out whenever I feel like to grab something. So it helps me stay on track.

I drank my juice and I felt good. Now I'm home in my room, away from the sitchen. I'm happy I don't have to cook for my family, that's how u break down.

I have slight gas pains, but I'm sure those will be gone as time goes on.I also have a weird feeling in my body, sort of feeling intoxicated. Hmmm weird. Well day 2 tomorrow! Till then , stay green anD reboot.

No comments:

Post a Comment