Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 7 of my Fast

I made it to the one week Mark. Lets Celebrate. lol

This morning I had a BM around 2:10am, it was gross. I think part of the salt water flush stayed down. I threw up the rest , it was horrible. This was my 3rd time in my life trying to do a salt water flush, and it didn't work. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Anywho, I find my self getting annoyed with people very quickly, like when they take to long to answer a question or just ramble on when I ask a simple yes or no question.

Well today I weighed in at 264. WHATTTTTT!!, I'm happy about that number.Very happy, I was a little disappointed yesterday because the scale stayed at 266 and didn't seem like it would budge. Well I got a wonderful surprise this morning when I saw that 264. I'm getting closer to my goal people.

I tried to do some yoga last night and I couldn't even make it to 20 minuets, I felt so drained. I will try again tonight.

SW:290
cw:264

Here is my daily pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment